Friday, December 3, 2010

Give Us A Shout.......It's Nice To Know You're Out There

Since it appears that mom isn't the only one in the "blogosphere" tuning into Chrome Asylum to get a double dose of my twisted views on motorbikes and more, I thought it might be handy to provide y'all with a way to get directly in touch with me.......just in case you'd like to keep that obscenity laced tirade between us girls, and leave the comment section free for more benign musings. It's all up to you. But if you do have some thoughts; no matter where they're coming from, I'd like to hear them. This is our forum, I'm just it's official scribe.

So, if you wanna drop me an email send it to hdesjardins3(at)yahoo(dot)com. That last bit of slight of hand is a bit of trickery to avoid getting a butt-load of spam dumped on yours truly, we'll see how that goes. Think you might want to link to Chrome Asylum? Let me know, and I'll make it happen. I also post info about upcoming articles on Twitter, just type in http://twitter.com/HankDesjardins and you're in. Become a follower, no Kool Aide sipping required.

One last thought, I know the site is pretty vanilla right now, and it's killing me. Any of you that know my work in product development, branding and advertising will know, boring is not my style. Bear with us, we'll pimp things out a bit (where's my design team when I need 'em!?).....it just may take a bit.

Thanks again for reading.........stay tuned for a profile of the "Paint Shaker", you'll be glad you did. I guarantee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment