Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Chromies

I wanna just take a second to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas.......may you be surrounded by the people in your life that truly give you joy. And if there aren't any of those hangin' nearby........get off your butt and find some. Trust me, it's never too late! While you're at it, dip into that saddlebag and throw some love around yourself..........keeps folks off guard, and the old Karma tank pinned on full for years to come.

Chrome Asylum as only been around for less than two months, but you've already made it a success beyond anything I could have imagined...........I can't begin to thank you all enough. I'm humbled and motivated, I'll do whatever I can to keep my scribblings worthy of your interest.......but I can't do it alone, I need you guys to help me get this beast down the road. Tell me what you think; what sucks ass, what you want to hear, something cool you want to share, anything!! I won't always agree....but I will always listen. This is your site, just as much as it is mine...........don't just spectate. That ain't what the Asylum's all about........

OK, you've got stuff to do, last second gift cards and booze to buy.........and maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to sneak in a short putt on the scoot..........I'm just saying, family is great, but riding a motorcycle, now that's peace on earth!!

Late my brothers,

H

No comments:

Post a Comment